Buy Now at HomeDepot.com
On a budget but still want a quality machine to manage all your cleaning challenges in a busy household with family members including pets? The Hoover® WindTunnel® 2 Rewind Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum comes equipped with what you need to get at the stubborn pet hair but still get deep down cleaning. It's designed with WindTunnel® 2 Technology that lifts and removes deep-down, embedded dirt with 2 channels of suction.
The WindTunnel® 2 Rewind Pet helps you manage all your vacuuming and cleaning needs with convenient features like a reusable, easy-rinse filter and a rubberized pet tool accessory pack that remove stubborn pet hair where ever it may be hiding. And when you're done vacuuming, simply empty the debris with its convenient bottom-release (x-large) high capacity dirt cup.
- WindTunnel® 2 Technology WindTunnel® 2 Technology creates two channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt. Vacuums without WindTunnel® Technology rely on only one channel of suction.
- Automatic Cord Rewind retracts the cord in seconds.
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter Regularly rinse the filter under running water for long-lasting use.
- Convenient Bottom-Release Cup Hold cup over a trash receptacle and empty debris with the push of a button, without getting your hands dirty.
- Dual-Cyclonic Air passes through not one, but two cyclonic stages to filter dirt and debris from the air path; no loss of suction.*
- Carbon & HEPA MediaFilter made with HEPA media and an odor-absorbing carbon layer. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Rubberized Pet Tool Pack to help remove stubborn pet hair and get into hard to reach places.
- Pet Turbo Tool Cleans furniture and stairs.
- Pet Upholstery Tool Cleans pet hair, furniture surfaces, and other decor.
- Extension Wand Extends the reach of the hose.
- Crevice Tool Cleans cracks and crevices with precision.
- Above Floor Cleaning Up to 10 feet of cleaning reach.
- 8' Hose
- 25' Cord Length
- 5 Position Height Adjustment
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
*Per IEC 60312-1 1st Edition, Clause 5.9. Test results within accepted variability tolerance of 5%.