Reconditioned Max Extract® 60 Pressure Pro™ Carpet Deep Cleaner
Model # FH50220RM
Compare at: $249.99.
6 Month Warranty
Certified - Factory Reconditioned with 6 Month Warranty
This Reconditioned Max Extract® deep cleaner is designed to thoroughly clean carpets and rugs.
This easy-to-use machine removes water, dirt and grime with pressurized cleaning, and has heated drying for a fast dry time. Features a double chamber nozzle to power wash surfaces with even suction across a wide path, while the automatic detergent system provides the right ratio of detergent and water for the best cleaning results. Patented Hoover® SpinScrub® brushes gently loosen dirt and clean all sides of carpet and upholstery fibers.
- Max Extract® DualV® Nozzle Technology - we're pulling up a lot of dirty water so your floors dry fast and you'll be back to living on those deep-cleaned floors quickly.
- Pressurized Edge-to-Edge Cleaning - a wall of pressurized water that loosens and lifts stubborn stains with constant and relentless spray.
- SpinScrub® 60 - counter-rotating brushes engineered to surround carpet fibers, removing dirt at every angle. It's like treating your carpet to a deep, massaging salon shampoo.
- Heated Cleaning - powerful motor with forced heated air to help speed dry time.
- Auto Conversion Tools - conveniently positioned where they should be - right at your fingertips.
- SmartTanks™ System - separate tanks for clean and dirty water, so you can easily fill, empty and rinse each tank individually!
RECONDITIONED UNITS are not eligible for second day or express shipping. Orders may take up to 6 days to leave our warehouse. Unit color and tool count vary per product. All Hoover reconditioned products come with a 6 month warranty. This includes units marked refurbished, remanufactured or reconditioned.
Please contact Hoover Customer Support by phone or email for assistance with finding parts & accessories for this model.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
Email Customer Support
|Wet Nozzle Brush Type
||Spin Scrub Brush
|Clean Water Capacity