Clean your entire house from top to bottom with ease - at a practical price - with the Reconditioned Hoover® Whole House Bagless Upright. Featuring a convenient brushroll on/off pedal, transition smoothly from carpet to hard floors and back again. Patented Hoover® WindTunnel® technology removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback or scatter on carpet, so you can rest assured knowing that you are getting the best clean for your entire house.
With an intuitive cord rewind pedal that retracts the cord to store neatly inside in just seconds with a gentle tap, and versatile on-board cleaning tools stored in reach near the handle, this vacuum is easy to move from room to room, upstairs or downstairs, to clean even the hardest-to-reach areas of the home. Requiring minimal maintenance, the Hoover® Whole House vacuum features multi-stage cyclonic filtration with no loss of suction*. It has a rinsable filter that can be easily cleaned under running water and a high-quality filter made with HEPA media - neither of which will need to be replaced during the warranty period with proper care.
- Multi-Stage Cyclonic Filtration - powerfully captures dirt and dust before it reaches the filter made with HEPA media with no loss of suction*
- WindTunnel® Technology - removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback and scatter on carpet with no loss of suction*
- Cord Rewind - no more winding, just gently tap the pedal to activate the cord rewind and retract the cord to store neatly inside in just seconds
- 25' Power Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Fabulous Filtration - features a rinsable filter for no replacement costs, and a high-quality filter made with HEPA media. HEPA Media traps 99.97% of dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- No Scuff Bumper - protects furniture from scratches and bumps
- System Check Indicator - remains green during optimal performance and turns off when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked
- Brushroll On/Off - press to easily transition from carpet to hard floors
- 5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean all flooring types efficiently
- 10' Stretch Hose
*Per IEC 60312-1 1st Edition, Clause 5.9. Test results within accepted variability tolerance of 5%.
RECONDITIONED UNITS are not eligible for second day or express shipping. Orders may take up to 6 days to leave our warehouse. Unit color and tool count vary per product. All Hoover reconditioned products come with a 6 month warranty. This includes units marked refurbished, remanufactured or reconditioned.