Elite® Rewind Bagless Upright
Model # UH71009
Thorough cleaning power at a practical price.
Featuring a sleek, lightweight design, the Elite Rewind™ Bagless Upright delivers thorough cleaning power at a practical price. Multi-Stage Cyclonic technology captures dirt and dust before reaching the filter made with HEPA media with no loss of suction*. The Performance Check Indicator lets you know when to clean the filters so you always run at optimal performance. A rinsable filter means there's no need to purchase a replacement filter**, and the 8' stretch hose with air powered hand tool makes hard-to-reach cleaning a snap. With a bottom release dirt cup, dirt disposal at the end of cleaning is easy, and the cord rewind lets you store the cord neatly inside with a simple tap of your foot. The Elite Rewind™ bagless upright brings fast and easy cleaning to a whole new level.
- Cord Rewind - no more winding?gently tap the pedal to retract the cord to store neatly inside
- Multi-Stage Cyclonic Technology - cleans the air moving through the filter for no loss of suction*
- Fabulous Filtration - multi-stage cyclonic filtration system, rinsable filter and a high-quality filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Bottom Release Dirt Cup - lets you see what you've picked up, when it's time to empty it out, and simplifies dirt disposal
- 25' Power Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Performance Check Indicator - remains green during optimal performance
- 3 Position Carpet Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean all flooring types efficiently
- 8' Stretch Hose - provides instant extended reach
- Carry Handle - molded-in handle on front of unit for easy lifting
- Only 17 pounds - light and easy to use with thorough cleaning power
- Limited 2-year warranty
- Air-Powered Hand Tool - puts hard-to-reach cleaning in the palm of your hand
- 12" Extension Wand - extends reach of the hose
- Crevice Tool - helps clean nooks and crannies
*Per IEC 60312 4th Edition, Clause 2.9. Test results within accepted variability tolerance of 5%.
**Within the warranty period, when used and maintained properly.
|Auto Cord Rewind
||Air Powered Hand Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush