From carpets to kitchens, the Reconditioned Hoover® WindTunnel® 3 Pro Bagless Upright effortlessly manages all your vacuuming and cleaning needs. It's designed with exclusive WindTunnel® 3 Technology that lifts and removes deep-down, embedded dirt with 3 channels of suction.
The WindTunnel® 3 Pro helps you clean from room to room with multi-floor brushroll on/off option allowing you to easily move from carpet to hard floors with the press of a pedal.To keep your filter good as new with our reusable, easy-rinse filter, simply rinse regularly under running water.
And when you're done vacuuming, simply empty the debris with its convenient bottom-release cup straight in the trash without the hassle of changing or buying bags.
- Exclusive WindTunnel® 3 Technology WindTunnel® 3 Technology creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt. Vacuums without WindTunnel® Technology rely on only one channel of suction.
- Multi-Floor Brushroll On/Off move from carpet to hardwood with a press of a pedal.
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter Regularly rinse the filter under running water for long-lasting use.
- Convenient Bottom-Release Cup Hold cup over a trash receptacle and empty debris with the push of a button, without getting your hands dirty.
- Cord Rewind 27' cord automatically rewinds in seconds.
- Dual-Cyclonic Air passes through not one, but two cyclonic stages to filter dirt and debris from the air path; no loss of suction.*
- HEPA Media Filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Above Floor Cleaning Up to 12 feet of cleaning reach.
- 10' Hose
- 27' Cord Length
- 5 Position Height Adjustment
*Per IEC 60312-1 1st Edition, Clause 5.9. Test results within accepted variability tolerance of 5%.
RECONDITIONED UNITS are not eligible for second day or express shipping. Orders may take up to 6 days to leave our warehouse. Unit color and tool count vary per product. All Hoover reconditioned products come with a 6 month warranty. This includes units marked refurbished, remanufactured or reconditioned.