From carpets to kitchens, the Hoover® WindTunnel® 3 Pro Bagless Upright effortlessly manages all your vacuuming and cleaning needs. It's designed with exclusive WindTunnel® 3 Technology that lifts and removes deep-down, embedded dirt with 3 channels of suction.
The WindTunnel® 3 Pro helps you clean from room to room with multi-floor brushroll on/off option allowing you to easily move from carpet to hard floors with the press of a pedal.To keep your filter good as new with our reusable, easy-rinse filter, simply rinse regularly under running water. A complete accessory pack allows you to reach all the cracks and crevices and address your furniture and stairs.
And when you're done vacuuming, simply empty the debris with its convenient bottom-release cup straight in the trash without the hassle of changing or buying bags.
- Exclusive WindTunnel® 3 Technology WindTunnel® 3 Technology creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt. Vacuums without WindTunnel® Technology rely on only one channel of suction.
- Multi-Floor Brushroll On/Off move from carpet to hardwood with a press of a pedal.
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter Regularly rinse the filter under running water for long-lasting use.
- Convenient Bottom-Release Cup Hold cup over a trash receptacle and empty debris with the push of a button, without getting your hands dirty.
- Cord Rewind 27' cord automatically rewinds in seconds.
- Dual-Cyclonic Air passes through not one, but two cyclonic stages to filter dirt and debris from the air path; no loss of suction.*
- HEPA Media Filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Complete Accessory Pack
- Telescoping Extension Wand Extends the reach of the hose
- Crevice ToolCleans cracks and crevices with precision.
- Turbo Tool Cleans furniture and stairs.
- Dusting Brush Cleans vents, furniture surfaces, and other decor.
- Above Floor Cleaning Up to 12 feet of cleaning reach.
- 10' Hose
- 27' Cord Length
- 5 Position Height Adjustment
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
*Per IEC 60312-1 1st Edition, Clause 5.9. Test results within accepted variability tolerance of 5%.