WindTunnel® 2 High Capacity Bagless Upright
Model # UH70805
WindTunnel® 2 Technology creates two channels of suction to remove debrisHigh Capacity Dirt Cup & Reusable Easy Rinse FilterComplete Accessory Pack
Pick up the debris you can't see with the Hoover® WindTunnel®2 High Capacity Bagless Upright. It's designed with exclusive WindTunnel® 2 Technology that lifts and removes deep down embedded dirt with 2 channels of suction.
The WindTunnel® 2 High Capacity gives you excellent performance to tackle cleaning your home with features like a reusable, easy-rinse filter and includes a complete accessory pack to help clean your various cracks and crevices with precision.
When you're done vacuuming, simply empty the debris with its convenient bottom-release high capacity (x-large) dirt cup straight in the trash without the hassle of changing or buying bags.
- Exclusive WindTunnel® 2 Technology WindTunnel® 2 Technology creates two channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt. Vacuums without WindTunnel® Technology rely on only one channel of suction.
- High Capacity Dirt Cup holds more dirt, dust & debris.*
- Convenient Bottom-Release Cup Hold cup over a trash receptacle and empty debris with the push of a button, without getting your hands dirty.
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter Regularly rinse the filter under running water for long-lasting use.
- Dual-Cyclonic Air passes through not one, but two cyclonic stages to filter dirt and debris from the air path; no loss of suction.**
- HEPA Media Filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Complete Accessory Pack
- Extension Wand Extends the reach of the hose.
- Crevice Tool Cleans cracks and crevices with precision.
- Turbo Tool Cleans furniture and stairs.
- Dusting Brush Cleans vents, furniture surfaces, and other decor.
- Above Floor Cleaning Up to 10 feet of cleaning reach.
- 8' Hose
- 25' Cord Length
- 5 Position Height Adjustment
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
*Than other Hoover® bagless uprights with cord rewind.
**Per IEC 60312-1 1st Edition, Clause 5.9. Test results within accepted variability tolerance of 5%.
|Auto Cord Rewind
|Performance Check Indicator
||Dual Cyclonic Air System
||Air Powered Hand Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush