Bonus Buy! Includes 3 Microfiber cloths, and 3 - 16 fl.oz bottles of cleaning spray (Hard Surface, Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaner)
The new Hoover® WindTunnel® MAX™ Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright is amped up with maximum features. The WindTunnel® MAX™ Technology offers 3 channels of suction that remove dirt with less scatter. Meanwhile, 12 cyclones separate fine particles of dirt before they reach the rinsable filter, allowing homeowners to clean filters less often and providing no loss of suction*.
Clean more areas of your home without re-plugging thanks to the 28-foot automatic cord rewind, which automatically rewinds in seconds at the touch of a button. Features up to 18 feet of above-the-floor cleaning reach, 7 floor settings for every floor type, and a 15-inch wide nozzle that devours anything in its cleaning path. The WindTunnel® MAX™ Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright takes cleaning to the MAX!
- No Loss of Suction*
- 3 Channels of WindTunnel® MAX™ Technology - maximum 3 channels remove dirt with less scatter
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology - 12 cyclones separate fine particles of dirt before reaching the filter with less frequent filter rinsing
- Maximum 28 Feet Automatic Cord Rewind - 28' auto rewind cord (the longest Hoover® offers) rewinds in seconds at the touch of a button
- 15" Nozzle Width - clean more carpet in one pass so you can cover large areas quicker
- Up to 18 Feet of Above-The-Floor Cleaning Reach - maximum stretched cleaning of stairs, window sills, curtains and hard-to-reach areas.
- 7 Floor Settings - adjustable nozzle for every floor type regardless of the surface
- Brushroll On/Off Pedal - control for use on bare floors and automatically turns off when in the upright storage position
- Fabulous Filtration - multi-cyclonic filtration, rinsable primary filter and high-quality final filter made with HEPA media
- Limited two-year warranty
- 10" Crevice Tool - helps clean nooks and crannies
- Upholstery/Dusting Brush - helps get furniture clean
- 20" Extension Wand - extends reach of the hose
*Per IEC 60312-1 1st Edition, Clause 5.9. Test results within accepted variability tolerance of 5%.