The WindTunnel® Bagged Upright combines a sleek design with superior, simple-to-use cleaning power at a practical price. It has intuitive features, such as fingertip controls and a clip below the handle that keeps the cord out of the way while you're cleaning. A 5-position height adjustment knob lets you set the brushroll at the correct height to clean any type of floor easily and efficiently. It also includes an air-powered hand tool and specially designed on-board tools for cleaning tough-to-reach areas.
Requiring minimal maintenance, the WindTunnel® Bagged Upright has a bag made with HEPA media and utilizes the Clean Drop™ Bag System, which lets you dispose of a full bag without ever touching it!
The WindTunnel® T-Series™ vacuums feature patented Hoover® WindTunnel® technology that removes embedded dirt* and minimizes blowback or scatter on carpet while offering all the power needed to get floors truly clean.
- Only 15 pounds - light and easy to use with thorough cleaning power.
- WindTunnel® technology - removes embedded dirt* and minimizes blowback and scatter on carpet
- One-Touch Bag Door Release - fast and easy access to the bag
- Clean-Drop™ Bags - one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Intuitive Power Controls - conveniently positioned where they should be - right at your fingertips
- Bag made with HEPA media - HEPA Media filters and traps 99.97% of dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Fabulous Filtration - air passes through filters after leaving the bag and before it leaves the vacuum
- On/Off Brushroll - push button to easily transition from carpet to hard floors
- Bag Check Indicator - easy-to-see, shows you when to replace the bag for optimal performance
- Headlight - illuminates dark corners and areas under furniture for thorough cleaning
- 5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean all flooring types easily and efficiently
- 30' Power Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- No Scuff Clear Bumper - protects furniture when you can't be as careful as you'd like
- Easy Belt Change System & Brushroll Access - simply flip two levers to change the belt or access the brushroll
- Air-Powered Hand Tool - puts hard-to-reach cleaning in the palm of your hand
- Extension Wand - to extend reach of the hose
- Crevice Tool - helps clean nooks and crannies
- Stretch Hose - provides instant extended reach
*Per ASTM F608
RECONDITIONED UNITS are not eligible for second day or express shipping. Orders may take up to 6 days to leave our warehouse. This also includes units marked refurbished or remanufactured.
Unit tools and color may vary.